Your March E-newsletter for All Issues BitPay and Crypto
Up, up and away! Simply final month, we had been right here celebrating Bitcoin’s all-time excessive of $48,000. Now it’s priced over $50,000, and we’re barely three months into the 12 months! As establishments like Tesla and MicroStrategy proceed to undertake cryptocurrencies into their funding technique, crypto’s future appears to be like vivid. In the meantime, at BitPay, we proceed to welcome aboard new retailers, all of the whereas releasing new services that make crypto transactions simpler — and extra worthwhile than ever — for the worldwide enterprise group. It has been an thrilling month, with new and thrilling product and have launches.
In This Problem:
BitPay Within the Highlight
- The BitPay Card – now out there on Apple Pay! BitPay is planning so as to add assist for Google Pay and Samsung Pay later this quarter.
- Our CEO Stephen Pair not too long ago spoke with PYMNTS CEO Karen Webster in regards to the meteoric rise of Bitcoin and its future in 2021 and past.
- Sean Rolland, BitPay’s Director of Product, additionally sat down with PYMNTS not too long ago to debate the mass payouts and cryptocurrency’s mainstream adoption in on a regular basis transactions. Learn extra about it right here.
- BitPay not too long ago introduced the rollout of Dogecoin funds for retailers and prospects! Be taught extra right here.
- The Kessler Assortment companions with BitPay in an historic transfer to just accept bitcoin funds from company.
- Quick Personal Jet introduced it obtained (by way of BitPay) the world’s largest cryptocurrency transaction for the cost of a single flight on a personal jet.
Different Trade Information
Right here’s a listing of a number of the most important happenings in crypto over this previous month:
- Throughout its first two days of buying and selling, the Function Bitcoin ETF (BTCC), the primary fund of its variety in North America and the primary worldwide to be labeled an ETF, noticed nearly $400 million shares change palms. On March 3, that quantity dropped to $17 million as traders grew to become extra conservative with Bitcoin volatility.
BitPay Bids Welcome to New Companies
It’s our month-to-month pleasure – and nice honor – to welcome aboard new companies that use our services. This month noticed BitPay woo and win over purchasers from throughout a wide-ranging variety of fields and industries – every thing from luxurious jewellery to resorts. Please be part of us in saying whats up to those new, distinctive members of the BitPay household!
BitPay Service provider Highlight of the Month: Ace Jewelers
This month, we’re highlighting certainly one of BitPay’s oldest (and favourite!) retailers. Ace Jewelers has accepted cryptocurrency funds by way of BitPay for high-end watches, high quality jewellery, and diamonds since 2016.
Ace Jewelers is a family-owned and family-run enterprise with a bodily boutique in Amsterdam and a world eBoutique. Ace Jewelers designs and manufactures high quality jewellery in Amsterdam. They’re additionally a licensed vendor of many worldwide high quality jewellery and watch manufacturers, comparable to: OMEGA, Tudor, Zenith, Bulgari, Ulysse Nardin, Breitling, NOMOS, Royal Asscher, Nanis, and lots of extra. In 2008 Ace Jewelers launched the eBoutique AceJewelers.com, which turned Ace right into a pioneering & award-winning omnichannel retailer. They had been the primary approved jeweler to just accept Bitcoin funds by way of BitPay.
To have a good time the truth that Ace Jewelers and BitPay have been doing enterprise for 5 years, they’ve created a particular BitPay part on their webshop with particular offers solely for BitPay prospects after they pay with cryptocurrencies (together with retailer credit). These unique affords are solely legitimate throughout this month.
For extra data, contact Ace Jewelers at +3120571560 for voice, +31615459399 for chat (WhatsApp, Sign & WeChat), and store on-line at: AceJewelers.com
To buy the unique BitPay affords immediately, go to www.acejewelers.com/en/bitpay
BitPay Service provider Shout-outs:
- Make an Affect with the American Nationwide Crimson Cross. Nationwide Giving Day is March 24 – however you do not have to attend! Your present can present hope and pressing reduction to these in want. Donate utilizing BitPay at this time!
- CRM Jewelers simply made their largest crypto transaction so far, promoting a $400,000 Richard Mille RM055 Bubba Watson Rose Gold Carbon TPT with Diamonds utilizing BitPay.
Phrase(s) of the Month: Dogecoin
You’ll have heard Dogecoin (pronounced “doszh-coin”) referenced in cryptocurrency information (and even on this e-newsletter!), however what precisely is it?
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a peer-to-peer, open-source altcoin began in 2013 by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus. Its blockchain derives from one other altcoin – Litecoin. Dogecoin is most notable as a result of it makes use of a scrypt algorithm. So, in contrast to Bitcoin, which has a most ceiling of 21 million mineable cash, Dogecoin has a limiteless provide. Thus, inflation in numbers drives down the worth.
Dogecoin has been adopted primarily as a part of a tipping system on Reddit to reward the creation or sharing of high quality content material inside communities that use the forex. Along with mining it your self, you may as well buy cash or get them from a Dogecoin faucet. A faucet is an internet site that provides away a couple of cash at a time in “drops” without spending a dime.
Product Highlight: BlinkSky Present Playing cards
Searching for methods to combine what you are promoting with BitPay? Take into account providing present playing cards by way of our accomplice BlinkSky and provides your prospects an choice to pay with BitPay.
Take a look at how our different accomplice, Quick Personal Jet, makes use of this function with their e-Quick present playing cards:
This month in partnership with APMEX, we launched the restricted version “Evolution of Cash” BitPay commemorative coin. These silver rounds had been promoted closely on APMEX, together with a hefty advertising function on APMEX’s retail website. Different advertising efforts included a number of emails, a couple of contests/giveaways and lots of social posts. Kudos to APMEX for a job properly finished. How are you selling and advancing crypto?