authorized – Copyright declare to Bitcoin Whitepaper
As you would possibly know Craig W.(rong) is at present attempting to «get» possession over the BTC Whitepaper. I do know this enterprise might sound ridiculous and innocent, however I imagine it may be harmful due to it is populistic nature. Alongside with the attainable lack of awareness and/or caring of authorized establishments it might need a substantial damaging impact. For this reason I attempt to perceive some extra:
- As I perceive it the Software program has been revealed beneath an MIT public license – Would not this have an effect on the copyright scenario of the Whitepaper as effectively?
- The Unique Whitepaper lists «Bitcoin.org» on it is first web page – Would not this imply who ever runs this area, owns the copyright alongside with »Satoshi Nakamoto« (if there’s a copyright in any respect)?
- Why does C.W. pursues his claims in England?
- Does not imply the truth that the Whitepaper was revealed on-line and without spending a dime beneath a Pseudonym, that whoever revealed it, clearly has no intention of any copyright declare?
- Do Satoshis E-Mails comprise any clue about his/her/their intentions concerning the whitepaper?
I’m conscious these are numerous questions and I’ll analysis them myself as effectively, however possibly somebody has a solution to a number of of them at hand.