alternate options – Not capable of pay money for the Bitcoin firm


We misplaced our father in February resulting from Covid and he had cash invested in Bitcoin (2 accounts), we have been capable of entry these accounts resulting from data he left for us and have been capable of switch these funds right into a folder which we mechanically thought it meant this might be transferred to his checking account. The cash didn’t switch and we now have written emails and made telephone calls to the corporate to ask what data we have to present to get this cash so as to add into his property. They haven’t responded now and we now have been making an attempt for over 2 months now. Anybody on right here have any recommendation earlier than we use our solicitor?

Thanks upfront.

Supply hyperlink

Leave a reply